Vibrant Vibez by Alexis Chanthinith
Permanent Cosmetics can wonderfully enhance beauty!
A Permanent Cosmetics procedure is done by tattooing pigments in the shade of make up onto the skin, and the pain is eased with anesthetics. The most popular thing that many people love to have done is their eyebrows because eyebrows are known to be the frame the face. Lipstick, beauty marks, and eyeliner are a few other things that can also be done permanently.
Alexis Chanthinith is certified in:
- Permanent Cosmetics and EliminInk Tattoo Removal by Look Image Academy
- Areola/ Nipple Paramedical Micro-Pigmentation and Scar Camouflage by Beau Institute Permanent& Corrective Cosmetics
- Eyebrow Embroidery / Microblading by International Beauty Education and Esther’s Eyebrows
- Bloodborne Pathogens Training by American Red Cross
- Bloodborne Pathogens and Communicable Diseases Training with Certificate No. 3-004431 by Body Art Training Group approved by the Florida Department of Health for tattoo artist licensure